Monday 28 December 2009

Turning 30


Well, I'm officially 30 now. I thought it would be a harder day to celebrate than any of my previous birthdays...but it wasn't. Last week, the Joys and Ali celebrated my birthday with a meal at Fujiyamas, a japanese restaraunt. Then, yesterday, Chris and I woke up and headed off to my favorite restaraunt for breakfast. But to our surprised, they were closed FOREVER. We were shocked. So, instead we went to Starbucks where I sulked for a short while, before heading off to the cinema to see Sherlock Holmes. We then came back, rested a bit, then went to Jesmond Dene House for a very posh late afternoon tea. It was wonderful! The Joys stopped by later that night for a coffee, which was a perfect ending to my big day. Now we are just waiting for the arrival of Olivia Grace. Shes due today, however, there has been no sign of her arrival. So Chris and I are heading over to our friends for some lunch, and then we are going to go for a long walk into town. Hopefully she will come soon.

No comments: